Like each client, every criminal case is unique and has many facets that need to be examined and investigated by the attorneys. We always want the client and their family to keep in mind that in a criminal matter, the client is presumed innocent until found guilty.
The following bullet points are intended to provide a snapshot of the legal services that are offered to our clients.
- The lawyers at our firm have almost 50 years of experience in all areas of criminal law.
- Our lawyers regularly appear in State Court and Federal Court on all types of criminal matters;
- We assist our clients in understanding all aspects of their criminal case by working with them as part of the defense team;
- We provide representation to individuals charged with felony, misdemeanor and violation level offenses;
- We represent individuals who are being investigated—and not presently charged—by various government agencies such as the IRS, the DEA, the Inspector General’s Office, New York Criminal Sales Tax Unit, the New York Attorney General’s Office, the District Attorney’s Office and the U.S. Attorneys’ Office;
- By way of example only, we have successfully represented clients who have been charged with the following types of “white collar” offenses: tax evasion, bank fraud, mail fraud, wire fraud, criminal sales tax, embezzlement and larceny, false statements and pornography;
- In addition, we have successfully resolved matters for clients who have been accused of “street type” of offenses involving drugs, assaults, sex offenses, and resisting arrest charges.
Please keep in mind, if we do not feel that your matter is in an area where we can provide competent and effective legal representation, we will work tirelessly to assist you in finding a firm that can help you resolve your criminal case.
The lawyers at our firm strive to keep the client informed about all aspects of their criminal case or investigation. They make every effort to be available to answer client questions and develop a defense that is best suited to the facts and circumstances of each unique case.
If after reading this summary, you have questions about your case and the type of services offered by our firm, please contact us.