Protect your right to drive!
NEW YORK STATE TRAFFIC LAW
- Accumulation of 11 points within 18 months will result in a DMV licence suspension and revocation hearing, at which time driving privileges may be suspended or revoked.
- Points are assessed as of the date of the violation, unless the violator fails to respond to a ticket promptly.
- Three speeding violations within 18 months will result in mandatory licence revocation, regardless of points.
- Points will remain on the driving record for 18 months from the date of the violation.
- The number of points on the driving record may be used to determine the cost of automobile insurance coverage for that driver.
- The DMV may require you to pay a Driver's Responsibility Assesment based upon total points accumulated.
NEW traffic vioation point system
As of Summer 2013
Protect your right to drive... Call us today
Our attorneys are respected in the legal community, dedicated to our clients and focused on good results. We have the resources and the knowledge to handle your Trafic case. With years of experience, our attorneys can effectively assist you through your ticket.